There could be more entertainment options coming soon to the East Valley at a high-end Mesa shopping center in the near future.
There are plans in place for a new movie theater, 126-room hotel, several new restaurants, an apartment complex and new offices to come to the 66-acre Village Square at Dana Park shopping center at Val Vista drive and Baseline Road.
According to Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal, the Mesa City Council has already approved of the expansion plans at Dana Park, which already includes restaurants such as RA Sushi, Pita Jungle, Pei Wei, Sauce and Buca di Beppo.
Houston-based Whitestone owns the Mesa Center and there is no set day to start on construction for the new expansion plans.
- President Donald Trump again attacks Sen. Jeff Flake on Twitter
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake
- Three Arizona cities among top 20 in US for singles
- Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month
- Big-hearted Cardinal doles out turkeys for Thanksgiving