There could be more entertainment options coming soon to the East Valley at a high-end Mesa shopping center in the near future.
There are plans in place for a new movie theater, 126-room hotel, several new restaurants, an apartment complex and new offices to come to the 66-acre Village Square at Dana Park shopping center at Val Vista drive and Baseline Road.
According to Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal, the Mesa City Council has already approved of the expansion plans at Dana Park, which already includes restaurants such as RA Sushi, Pita Jungle, Pei Wei, Sauce and Buca di Beppo.
Houston-based Whitestone owns the Mesa Center and there is no set day to start on construction for the new expansion plans.
- Las Vegas shooting victim throws out first pitch at Cubs game
- Off Central: Valley girls take part in first responder preparedness course
- Study shows Arizona cities rank among happiest places to live in US
- Phoenix metropolitan area named most exciting in Arizona
- EdgeCore breaks ground on new campus in Mesa’s technology corridor