There could be more entertainment options coming soon to the East Valley at a high-end Mesa shopping center in the near future.
There are plans in place for a new movie theater, 126-room hotel, several new restaurants, an apartment complex and new offices to come to the 66-acre Village Square at Dana Park shopping center at Val Vista drive and Baseline Road.
According to Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal, the Mesa City Council has already approved of the expansion plans at Dana Park, which already includes restaurants such as RA Sushi, Pita Jungle, Pei Wei, Sauce and Buca di Beppo.
Houston-based Whitestone owns the Mesa Center and there is no set day to start on construction for the new expansion plans.
- Study shows Phoenix is most stressed city in Arizona, Scottsdale the least
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour
- Winning $1M Arizona Lottery ticket sold in Mesa remains unclaimed
- Mesa daughter, parents, avoid jail time for hiding baby in custody case
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa