There could be more entertainment options coming soon to the East Valley at a high-end Mesa shopping center in the near future.
There are plans in place for a new movie theater, 126-room hotel, several new restaurants, an apartment complex and new offices to come to the 66-acre Village Square at Dana Park shopping center at Val Vista drive and Baseline Road.
According to Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal, the Mesa City Council has already approved of the expansion plans at Dana Park, which already includes restaurants such as RA Sushi, Pita Jungle, Pei Wei, Sauce and Buca di Beppo.
Houston-based Whitestone owns the Mesa Center and there is no set day to start on construction for the new expansion plans.
- Westbound US 60 reopens after deadly accident
- Family of 8 loses Mesa home to garage fire
- Arizona man arrested in connection to 1987 disappearance, murder of wife
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix-area nonprofits tabbed for literacy funding
- Say cheese: Two Arizona cities rank best in nation for pizza lovers