A Valley pizzeria has some of the best pizza in the country, a website said.
“FoodandWine.com is, for us, very prestigious,” he said. “Every day we try to continue to get better. Hopefully we’ll be better than yesterday and not as good as tomorrow.”
When asked what the best pizza on his menu is, Bianco said “I always say to people that the best pizza is the one that you like the best. For me, I might have a simple margarita marinara, the simplest ones on the menu. I would suggest that people read the menu over, see what strikes your fancy, and go for it. Don’t let any pizza man tell you what to eat.”
FoodandWine.com said the pizzas have “beautiful wood fired crusts that are made with organic flour, fresh mozzarella and house-smoke mozzarella.”
Bianco agrees that the ingredients are what make them so good.
“There’s a big difference between what tastes good and what is good,” he said, adding that he uses ingredients that are local and organic.
“Of course, none of it matters if it doesn’t taste delicious. For me, taste is pretty suggestive. I’m pretty happy with the way they taste.”
Pizzeria Bianco is known for long waits and lines out the door, but Bianco said he’s done something about that.
“We used to just open at five o’clock,” he said. “Now we open at 11 and stay open all day. That’s done an incredible wonder for our line and our wait.”
FoodandWine.com also rated Pizzeria Bianco as among the top 50 pizzerias in the country.
Pizzeria Bianco is located at 623 E. Adams St. in Phoenix.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever