A Valley pizzeria has some of the best pizza in the country, a website said.
“FoodandWine.com is, for us, very prestigious,” he said. “Every day we try to continue to get better. Hopefully we’ll be better than yesterday and not as good as tomorrow.”
When asked what the best pizza on his menu is, Bianco said “I always say to people that the best pizza is the one that you like the best. For me, I might have a simple margarita marinara, the simplest ones on the menu. I would suggest that people read the menu over, see what strikes your fancy, and go for it. Don’t let any pizza man tell you what to eat.”
FoodandWine.com said the pizzas have “beautiful wood fired crusts that are made with organic flour, fresh mozzarella and house-smoke mozzarella.”
Bianco agrees that the ingredients are what make them so good.
“There’s a big difference between what tastes good and what is good,” he said, adding that he uses ingredients that are local and organic.
“Of course, none of it matters if it doesn’t taste delicious. For me, taste is pretty suggestive. I’m pretty happy with the way they taste.”
Pizzeria Bianco is known for long waits and lines out the door, but Bianco said he’s done something about that.
“We used to just open at five o’clock,” he said. “Now we open at 11 and stay open all day. That’s done an incredible wonder for our line and our wait.”
FoodandWine.com also rated Pizzeria Bianco as among the top 50 pizzerias in the country.
Pizzeria Bianco is located at 623 E. Adams St. in Phoenix.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas