Police are searching for two men who are suspected of killing another man on Dec. 20.
According to police, David Lopez Banuelos was shot during an altercation that involved the purchase of drugs. Banuelos was found by police and taken to a local hospital, where he died of his injuries.
While investigating the scene, officers received word that a second victim, who was not identified, was dropped off at a local hospital by Julio Gonzalez Valenzuela, who then fled the area.
Police believe the second suspect, Ramiro Ortega, was shot during the altercation but managed to get away.
Valenzuela drives a 2003 Dodge pickup with Arizona plate 51FB40. Ortega drives a 2004 Nissan 350Z with pink wheels with Arizona plate OFBP33.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (602) 262-6141 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development