Police are searching for two men who are suspected of killing another man on Dec. 20.
According to police, David Lopez Banuelos was shot during an altercation that involved the purchase of drugs. Banuelos was found by police and taken to a local hospital, where he died of his injuries.
While investigating the scene, officers received word that a second victim, who was not identified, was dropped off at a local hospital by Julio Gonzalez Valenzuela, who then fled the area.
Police believe the second suspect, Ramiro Ortega, was shot during the altercation but managed to get away.
Valenzuela drives a 2003 Dodge pickup with Arizona plate 51FB40. Ortega drives a 2004 Nissan 350Z with pink wheels with Arizona plate OFBP33.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (602) 262-6141 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains