Police are searching for two men who are suspected of killing another man on Dec. 20.
According to police, David Lopez Banuelos was shot during an altercation that involved the purchase of drugs. Banuelos was found by police and taken to a local hospital, where he died of his injuries.
While investigating the scene, officers received word that a second victim, who was not identified, was dropped off at a local hospital by Julio Gonzalez Valenzuela, who then fled the area.
Police believe the second suspect, Ramiro Ortega, was shot during the altercation but managed to get away.
Valenzuela drives a 2003 Dodge pickup with Arizona plate 51FB40. Ortega drives a 2004 Nissan 350Z with pink wheels with Arizona plate OFBP33.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (602) 262-6141 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy