So you decided to buy the parents or grandparents that nifty new tablet for the holidays and now they need tech support to help set it up.
But where do you turn to when you don’t have a clue what you’re doing?
“If there are issues, if they have problems, they can hit us up on Facebook,” said Ken Moskowitz of the Data Doctors. “We will answer their tech support. We can even walk them through how to connect the device and how to sync it. We’ll do all of that for you.”
On Dec. 26, the Data Doctors will be hosting their annual Tech Help-a-Thon, where they offer free tech support for all those new gadgets.
“We’re the tech guys for non-tech people,” said Moskowitz. “We want to help people connect with their technology and we put in really easy, simple, human terms.”
The free tech support begins at 6 a.m. on the Data Doctors Facebook page.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains