So you decided to buy the parents or grandparents that nifty new tablet for the holidays and now they need tech support to help set it up.
But where do you turn to when you don’t have a clue what you’re doing?
“If there are issues, if they have problems, they can hit us up on Facebook,” said Ken Moskowitz of the Data Doctors. “We will answer their tech support. We can even walk them through how to connect the device and how to sync it. We’ll do all of that for you.”
On Dec. 26, the Data Doctors will be hosting their annual Tech Help-a-Thon, where they offer free tech support for all those new gadgets.
“We’re the tech guys for non-tech people,” said Moskowitz. “We want to help people connect with their technology and we put in really easy, simple, human terms.”
The free tech support begins at 6 a.m. on the Data Doctors Facebook page.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food