So you decided to buy the parents or grandparents that nifty new tablet for the holidays and now they need tech support to help set it up.
But where do you turn to when you don’t have a clue what you’re doing?
“If there are issues, if they have problems, they can hit us up on Facebook,” said Ken Moskowitz of the Data Doctors. “We will answer their tech support. We can even walk them through how to connect the device and how to sync it. We’ll do all of that for you.”
On Dec. 26, the Data Doctors will be hosting their annual Tech Help-a-Thon, where they offer free tech support for all those new gadgets.
“We’re the tech guys for non-tech people,” said Moskowitz. “We want to help people connect with their technology and we put in really easy, simple, human terms.”
The free tech support begins at 6 a.m. on the Data Doctors Facebook page.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development