During a promotion for his upcoming film, “The Martian,” actor Matt Damon appeared on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” to recreate his entire film career — in less than 10 minutes!
From classics such as “Good Will Hunting,” to the box office freeze “Happy Feet Two,” Damon and Corden ran lines from nearly every film with Damon’s name on it.
Although Damon has appeared on screens both big and little since he was 18, he showed that he definitely has the chops to keep up his career for a long time to come.
- Movie review: Nothing small about ‘Downsizing’s’ social commentary
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video