During a promotion for his upcoming film, “The Martian,” actor Matt Damon appeared on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” to recreate his entire film career — in less than 10 minutes!
From classics such as “Good Will Hunting,” to the box office freeze “Happy Feet Two,” Damon and Corden ran lines from nearly every film with Damon’s name on it.
Although Damon has appeared on screens both big and little since he was 18, he showed that he definitely has the chops to keep up his career for a long time to come.
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Apple set to announce latest iPhone in September
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video