During a promotion for his upcoming film, “The Martian,” actor Matt Damon appeared on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” to recreate his entire film career — in less than 10 minutes!
From classics such as “Good Will Hunting,” to the box office freeze “Happy Feet Two,” Damon and Corden ran lines from nearly every film with Damon’s name on it.
Although Damon has appeared on screens both big and little since he was 18, he showed that he definitely has the chops to keep up his career for a long time to come.
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm
- House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement