During a promotion for his upcoming film, “The Martian,” actor Matt Damon appeared on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” to recreate his entire film career — in less than 10 minutes!
From classics such as “Good Will Hunting,” to the box office freeze “Happy Feet Two,” Damon and Corden ran lines from nearly every film with Damon’s name on it.
Although Damon has appeared on screens both big and little since he was 18, he showed that he definitely has the chops to keep up his career for a long time to come.
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Star-studded female cast highlights latest rendition to ‘Ocean’s’ trilogy
- Watch this video of the most relaxed bear cub you’ll ever see