PHOENIX — Passengers now have more choices of where to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Hungry travelers going through Terminal Four this holiday season can get a taste of some of the Valley’s best restaurants.
“Whether you’re in the mood for Chelsea’s Kitchen or Cartel Coffee Lab, some of our local favorites are Barrio Café or your maybe you’re looking for some of the more national tastes like NYPD Pizza, you can find that all in Terminal Four now,” said Sky Harbor Spokeswoman Deborah Ostreicher. “And that’s just half of what we’re getting in there so far.”
Ostreicher said passengers are happy with the local eateries, but others want restaurants that they know.
“We also have those national brands. Sometimes you really have that taste for McDonalds, so we’re going to have that too,” she said.
Sky Harbor is also offering a gift-wrapping service in Terminal Four.
Ostreicher said the gift wrap and the new restaurants are all part of customer service at, what she said, is America’s friendliest airport.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night