PHOENIX — Passengers now have more choices of where to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Hungry travelers going through Terminal Four this holiday season can get a taste of some of the Valley’s best restaurants.
“Whether you’re in the mood for Chelsea’s Kitchen or Cartel Coffee Lab, some of our local favorites are Barrio Café or your maybe you’re looking for some of the more national tastes like NYPD Pizza, you can find that all in Terminal Four now,” said Sky Harbor Spokeswoman Deborah Ostreicher. “And that’s just half of what we’re getting in there so far.”
Ostreicher said passengers are happy with the local eateries, but others want restaurants that they know.
“We also have those national brands. Sometimes you really have that taste for McDonalds, so we’re going to have that too,” she said.
Sky Harbor is also offering a gift-wrapping service in Terminal Four.
Ostreicher said the gift wrap and the new restaurants are all part of customer service at, what she said, is America’s friendliest airport.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon