PHOENIX — Passengers now have more choices of where to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Hungry travelers going through Terminal Four this holiday season can get a taste of some of the Valley’s best restaurants.
“Whether you’re in the mood for Chelsea’s Kitchen or Cartel Coffee Lab, some of our local favorites are Barrio Café or your maybe you’re looking for some of the more national tastes like NYPD Pizza, you can find that all in Terminal Four now,” said Sky Harbor Spokeswoman Deborah Ostreicher. “And that’s just half of what we’re getting in there so far.”
Ostreicher said passengers are happy with the local eateries, but others want restaurants that they know.
“We also have those national brands. Sometimes you really have that taste for McDonalds, so we’re going to have that too,” she said.
Sky Harbor is also offering a gift-wrapping service in Terminal Four.
Ostreicher said the gift wrap and the new restaurants are all part of customer service at, what she said, is America’s friendliest airport.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development