PHOENIX — Passengers now have more choices of where to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Hungry travelers going through Terminal Four this holiday season can get a taste of some of the Valley’s best restaurants.
“Whether you’re in the mood for Chelsea’s Kitchen or Cartel Coffee Lab, some of our local favorites are Barrio Café or your maybe you’re looking for some of the more national tastes like NYPD Pizza, you can find that all in Terminal Four now,” said Sky Harbor Spokeswoman Deborah Ostreicher. “And that’s just half of what we’re getting in there so far.”
Ostreicher said passengers are happy with the local eateries, but others want restaurants that they know.
“We also have those national brands. Sometimes you really have that taste for McDonalds, so we’re going to have that too,” she said.
Sky Harbor is also offering a gift-wrapping service in Terminal Four.
Ostreicher said the gift wrap and the new restaurants are all part of customer service at, what she said, is America’s friendliest airport.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments