PHOENIX — Passengers now have more choices of where to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Hungry travelers going through Terminal Four this holiday season can get a taste of some of the Valley’s best restaurants.
“Whether you’re in the mood for Chelsea’s Kitchen or Cartel Coffee Lab, some of our local favorites are Barrio Café or your maybe you’re looking for some of the more national tastes like NYPD Pizza, you can find that all in Terminal Four now,” said Sky Harbor Spokeswoman Deborah Ostreicher. “And that’s just half of what we’re getting in there so far.”
Ostreicher said passengers are happy with the local eateries, but others want restaurants that they know.
“We also have those national brands. Sometimes you really have that taste for McDonalds, so we’re going to have that too,” she said.
Sky Harbor is also offering a gift-wrapping service in Terminal Four.
Ostreicher said the gift wrap and the new restaurants are all part of customer service at, what she said, is America’s friendliest airport.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier