PHOENIX — Phoenix police is asking the public to be on the lookout for two suspects in connection to a armed robbery on the evening of July 27.
The suspects, one male and one female, were involved in an altercation in the area of 5300 West Letham Street in Phoenix, according to police.
During the struggle, shots were fired and the suspect fled in the victim’s vehicle to a McDonald’s at 51st Avenue and McDowell Road before abandoning the vehicle.
The suspects were described as a 5’10” black male wearing camouflage shorts and a black shirt and a 5’10” black female wearing orange shorts and a flower top.
Earlier in the evening, the suspects were seen at the McDonald’s with two black males, one in a white shirt and the other in a dark blue.
Anyone with information regarding this case can contact Silent Witness at 480-W-I-T-N-E-S-S or leave an anonymous tip on its website.
- Phoenix police looking for person suspected of fatally shooting dog
- Gilbert company to build land mapping satellite after NASA approval
- Phoenix hopes to score touchdown with another Super Bowl push
- McSally voices opposition to decision to disband Marana-based battalion
- Glendale officer released from hospital after being shot, injured