It’s a busy time of year for the Pro Em Management Company and it has the “Help Wanted” sign out.
“With the Phoenix Open, we do the on course security, and the security at the Bird’s Nest venue across the street, kind of the post tournament music festival,” said Pro Em Vice President Brady Castro. “With that, we have quite a few security positions available.”
And Castro has someone in mind that he wants to hire.
“We hope to offer those opportunities to veterans who either are returning home, are going to return home, or who already are living in the Phoenix area and looking for some extra part time work,” said Castro.
He said military veterans are a perfect fit for the jobs.
“Their training and the commitment and those kind of things are in line with the expectations we have of our associates in terms of the service we offer.”
They are also looking for people to staff the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl and the Russo and Steele Auto Auction. The starting pay is around $10 per hour. Most of the positions are part-time.
If you’re interested, you can apply at proem.org or call (480) 921-2112.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon