The City of Glendale has opened a new electronics cycling center just in time for the holidays — and everyone tossing out old electronics in favor of new ones.
Deb Coy, with the City of Glendale, said the new program is a perfect for getting rid of old junk.
“This is a great opportunity to get all of those items out of the house and wishing for a nice clean house for the new year,” she said.
The program will take just about every electronic device, including cell phones, TVs and computers.
The drop-off site is at the Glendale landfill located near Glendale Ave. and El Mirage Rd. Electronics are accepted Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets