Mesa police are searching for a couple who allegedly stole a jar containing charity donations.
The suspects allegedly entered the Walgreens location at 1142 W. Guadalupe Rd. about 4:40 p.m. on Dec. 12. The male suspect brought several items to the register, distracted the cashier and then allegedly took a jar containing donations intended for the Cardon Children’s Hospital.
The female suspect entered the store and left before the alleged theft. However, she allegedly drove the getaway vehicle.
The male suspect is described as being a white male about 27-year-old. He stands about 6-foot-2 and has a medium build. He has “sleeve” tattoos on each arm. He was last seen wearing a black hat — possibly with an Arizona State University logo — a white shirt with black graphics on the front — possibly an image of Bob Marley — dark jeans and white athletic shoes with black laces.
The female suspect is described as being a white female in her early 20s. She stands about 5-foot-5 and has a slime build. She has blonde hair. She was last seen wearing glasses, a white tank top with a pink graphic and ripped blue jeans.
The getaway car is a silver four-door compact car, possibly a Honda Fit.
Anyone with information on the suspects is asked to contact the Mesa Police Department at (480) 644-2211.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl