Mesa police are searching for a couple who allegedly stole a jar containing charity donations.
The suspects allegedly entered the Walgreens location at 1142 W. Guadalupe Rd. about 4:40 p.m. on Dec. 12. The male suspect brought several items to the register, distracted the cashier and then allegedly took a jar containing donations intended for the Cardon Children’s Hospital.
The female suspect entered the store and left before the alleged theft. However, she allegedly drove the getaway vehicle.
The male suspect is described as being a white male about 27-year-old. He stands about 6-foot-2 and has a medium build. He has “sleeve” tattoos on each arm. He was last seen wearing a black hat — possibly with an Arizona State University logo — a white shirt with black graphics on the front — possibly an image of Bob Marley — dark jeans and white athletic shoes with black laces.
The female suspect is described as being a white female in her early 20s. She stands about 5-foot-5 and has a slime build. She has blonde hair. She was last seen wearing glasses, a white tank top with a pink graphic and ripped blue jeans.
The getaway car is a silver four-door compact car, possibly a Honda Fit.
Anyone with information on the suspects is asked to contact the Mesa Police Department at (480) 644-2211.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon