Mesa police are searching for a couple who allegedly stole a jar containing charity donations.
The suspects allegedly entered the Walgreens location at 1142 W. Guadalupe Rd. about 4:40 p.m. on Dec. 12. The male suspect brought several items to the register, distracted the cashier and then allegedly took a jar containing donations intended for the Cardon Children’s Hospital.
The female suspect entered the store and left before the alleged theft. However, she allegedly drove the getaway vehicle.
The male suspect is described as being a white male about 27-year-old. He stands about 6-foot-2 and has a medium build. He has “sleeve” tattoos on each arm. He was last seen wearing a black hat — possibly with an Arizona State University logo — a white shirt with black graphics on the front — possibly an image of Bob Marley — dark jeans and white athletic shoes with black laces.
The female suspect is described as being a white female in her early 20s. She stands about 5-foot-5 and has a slime build. She has blonde hair. She was last seen wearing glasses, a white tank top with a pink graphic and ripped blue jeans.
The getaway car is a silver four-door compact car, possibly a Honda Fit.
Anyone with information on the suspects is asked to contact the Mesa Police Department at (480) 644-2211.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments