Police are seeking an 81-year-old Peoria woman who went missing on Sunday.
Wanda Montie was last seen about 5:30 p.m. at her home near 19000 N. 91st Ln. She told a family member she was going to get groceries at a nearby store. She was reported missing at midnight.
Montie is described as being 5-foot-2 and weighing about 210 pounds. She had gray hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing orange pants, an orange and white-striped blouse and white tennis shoes.
Montie drives a 2005 tan Buick Century with Arizona license plate FEC360.
“She does suffer from dementia as well as diabetes, so that is why we’re trying to find her and make sure she gets home safely,” said Amanda Jacinto with the Peoria Police Department. “We’re also telling people to be on the look out in casino areas. We were told by her family that she does frequent casinos here in the Valley.”
Anyone with information on Montie’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Peoria Police Department at (623) 773-8311.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development