Police are seeking an 81-year-old Peoria woman who went missing on Sunday.
Wanda Montie was last seen about 5:30 p.m. at her home near 19000 N. 91st Ln. She told a family member she was going to get groceries at a nearby store. She was reported missing at midnight.
Montie is described as being 5-foot-2 and weighing about 210 pounds. She had gray hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing orange pants, an orange and white-striped blouse and white tennis shoes.
Montie drives a 2005 tan Buick Century with Arizona license plate FEC360.
“She does suffer from dementia as well as diabetes, so that is why we’re trying to find her and make sure she gets home safely,” said Amanda Jacinto with the Peoria Police Department. “We’re also telling people to be on the look out in casino areas. We were told by her family that she does frequent casinos here in the Valley.”
Anyone with information on Montie’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Peoria Police Department at (623) 773-8311.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain