PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Oct. 2:
- Westbound Loop 101 will be closed between State Route 51 and Cave Creek Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for elevated ramp construction. Eastbound Loop 101 HOV lane closed between Cave Creek Road and SR 51.
- Northbound State Route 51 ramp to westbound Loop 101 will be closed overnight from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday and from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for elevated ramp construction.
- Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed between Northern Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Saturday for pavement-improvement work.
- Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Loop 101 and Gilbert Road in Mesa from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving. Both Loop 101 ramps to eastbound Loop 202 will also be closed.
- Southbound Loop 101 will be closed near Via De Ventura in Scottsdale area from 11:30 p.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for installation of overhead message sign.
- Southbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to two lanes between Cactus Road and 90th Street from noon to 6 p.m. Sunday for a widening project.
- US 60 will be narrowed to one lane in both directions overnight between Signal Butte Road and Ironwood Drive from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Sunday and Monday nights for lane striping. Expect ramp closures at Signal Butte Road.
- Interstate 17 interchange at Grant Street west of downtown Phoenix will be restricted with lane closures along frontage roads and freeway ramps from 9 p.m. Friday to 7 p.m. Sunday for an improvement project.
- Automated bartending comes to Phoenix-area businesses
- Just 1 Phoenix-area freeway to be restricted over Veterans Day weekend
- I-10 west of Phoenix to be closed overnight during Nov. 3 weekend
- New app geared to steer Arizona motorists out of trouble
- Arizona commuters should expect heavy afternoon traffic on Halloween