The second “Bachelorette” couple to walk down the aisle will share a new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers, but Scottsdale residents may notice some familiar sights.
“I was so excited when I got a call from one of the show’s producers saying that Ashley and J.P. were heading to Scottsdale with their friends who were in their wedding party,” said Tatum Luoma, with the Scottsdale Convention and Visitor’s Bureau. “They were wanting to celebrate the upcoming wedding.”
An admitted fan of the show, Luoma helped producers come up with activities for the happy couple and bridal party, which included whiskey tasting, poolside pampering and ice-skating on the W Hotel’s second floor.
But Luoma is keeping the rest of the activities a secret.
“Just some teasers for the wedding special that will be airing this Sunday, where viewers cannot only watch them here in Scottsdale for the bachelor/bachelorette party, but also see them get married in Pasadena,” said Luoma.
“The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding,” a two-hour special, airs Sunday, Dec. 16 on ABC.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon