GILBERT, Ariz. — Tattoo artists at Rebellious Addiction Tattoo Studio are looking to make a difference during the holidays by collecting toys for Aid to Adoption of Special Kids.
In exchange, gift-bearers can get a free tattoo or piercing.
Toys for Tatts, back for a third year, is the brainchild of shop owner Doug Esteves.
“These children are children that are in the process of being adopted or finding a foster home,” Esteves said. “Oftentimes, during the holidays, these kids are in a state of limbo and don’t get a regular Christmas.”
The idea is simple: Bring in new toys with the store receipt and Esteves will match the value of the item(s) up to $50 in value good towards services at at the shop. Bring in $25 worth of toys to receive a $50 tattoo for free.
Those not interested in ink or piercings will receive a $50 gift certificate to pass along to a tattoo-loving relative or friend.
Donations will be accepted through Dec. 24.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy