One Chandler baby may have the easiest birthday in the world to remember.
Leilanni Guadalupe was born at 12:12 p.m. on Dec. 12, 2012 at Chandler Regional Hospital. She weighed seven pounds, six ounces at the time and was 20 inches long.
Leilanni’s mother, Liliana Vazquez, was in labor for over 12 hours and her family helped her deliver the little one right on time.
“They were all counting down,” she said. “They were like, ‘You’re almost there. It’s almost 12.'”
Both mom and baby were healthy.
Vazquez said the little girl was named after Our Lady of Guadalupe, an icon in the Roman Catholic Church who is celebrated on Dec. 12.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl