A reward is being offered for information on an August incident that ended with a taxi cab driver shot in the face.
On Aug. 13, the victim picked up a male and a female near 28th Dr. and Sweetwater about 5 a.m. and took them to the Studio 6 Motel, located at 18405 N. 27th Ave.
When the cab arrived, the suspects argued with the driver about the fare and the driver was shot. The suspects then fled the scene.
The driver sustained serious — but not life-threatening — injuries to his jaw.
Police are currently seeking two unidentified people, pictured below, who were in the immediate area of the shooting and may have information on the crime. The two also match a general description of the suspects.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development