A reward up to $5,000 is being offered for a possible Scottsdale serial bank robber.
According to Wells Fargo — who is offering the reward — the suspect has robbed three banks since Nov. 8. The banks the suspect is believed to have robbed are as follows.
The Chase Bank location at 16825 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy about 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 8.
The Wells Fargo location at 23405 N. Scottsdale Rd. about 2:45 p.m. on Nov. 9.
The Wells Fargo location at 15760 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. about 4:25 p.m. on Dec. 5.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 20 and 30 years of age with an average build. He stands between 6-foot-2 and 6-foot-5 and weighs between 200 and 250 lbs. He has brown or dirty blonde hair. In the most recent robbery, he had a beard that matched his hair.
He was last seen wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap.
In each robbery, the suspect displays a note, receives cash and places the money into a lunch bag. A weapon has not been seen.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at (602) 279-5511.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night