A reward up to $5,000 is being offered for a possible Scottsdale serial bank robber.
According to Wells Fargo — who is offering the reward — the suspect has robbed three banks since Nov. 8. The banks the suspect is believed to have robbed are as follows.
The Chase Bank location at 16825 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy about 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 8.
The Wells Fargo location at 23405 N. Scottsdale Rd. about 2:45 p.m. on Nov. 9.
The Wells Fargo location at 15760 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. about 4:25 p.m. on Dec. 5.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 20 and 30 years of age with an average build. He stands between 6-foot-2 and 6-foot-5 and weighs between 200 and 250 lbs. He has brown or dirty blonde hair. In the most recent robbery, he had a beard that matched his hair.
He was last seen wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap.
In each robbery, the suspect displays a note, receives cash and places the money into a lunch bag. A weapon has not been seen.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at (602) 279-5511.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever