A reward up to $5,000 is being offered for a possible Scottsdale serial bank robber.
According to Wells Fargo — who is offering the reward — the suspect has robbed three banks since Nov. 8. The banks the suspect is believed to have robbed are as follows.
The Chase Bank location at 16825 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy about 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 8.
The Wells Fargo location at 23405 N. Scottsdale Rd. about 2:45 p.m. on Nov. 9.
The Wells Fargo location at 15760 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. about 4:25 p.m. on Dec. 5.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 20 and 30 years of age with an average build. He stands between 6-foot-2 and 6-foot-5 and weighs between 200 and 250 lbs. He has brown or dirty blonde hair. In the most recent robbery, he had a beard that matched his hair.
He was last seen wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap.
In each robbery, the suspect displays a note, receives cash and places the money into a lunch bag. A weapon has not been seen.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at (602) 279-5511.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development