A reward up to $5,000 is being offered for a possible Scottsdale serial bank robber.
According to Wells Fargo — who is offering the reward — the suspect has robbed three banks since Nov. 8. The banks the suspect is believed to have robbed are as follows.
The Chase Bank location at 16825 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy about 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 8.
The Wells Fargo location at 23405 N. Scottsdale Rd. about 2:45 p.m. on Nov. 9.
The Wells Fargo location at 15760 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. about 4:25 p.m. on Dec. 5.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 20 and 30 years of age with an average build. He stands between 6-foot-2 and 6-foot-5 and weighs between 200 and 250 lbs. He has brown or dirty blonde hair. In the most recent robbery, he had a beard that matched his hair.
He was last seen wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap.
In each robbery, the suspect displays a note, receives cash and places the money into a lunch bag. A weapon has not been seen.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at (602) 279-5511.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas