A reward up to $5,000 is being offered for a possible Scottsdale serial bank robber.
According to Wells Fargo — who is offering the reward — the suspect has robbed three banks since Nov. 8. The banks the suspect is believed to have robbed are as follows.
The Chase Bank location at 16825 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy about 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 8.
The Wells Fargo location at 23405 N. Scottsdale Rd. about 2:45 p.m. on Nov. 9.
The Wells Fargo location at 15760 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. about 4:25 p.m. on Dec. 5.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 20 and 30 years of age with an average build. He stands between 6-foot-2 and 6-foot-5 and weighs between 200 and 250 lbs. He has brown or dirty blonde hair. In the most recent robbery, he had a beard that matched his hair.
He was last seen wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap.
In each robbery, the suspect displays a note, receives cash and places the money into a lunch bag. A weapon has not been seen.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at (602) 279-5511.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy