Only one Arizona restaurant made dailymeal.com‘s list of having the best burritos in America.
“Oh, it feels awesome!” said Mary Lou Huff co-owner of the Chile Pepper restaurant in Yuma, Arizona. “We’re up there with Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco. I mean, we’re talking big cities and here we are in Yuma, Arizona.”
The website selected the restaurant’s bean and cheese burrito as a favorite among editors. Their description reads, “At the Chile Pepper, it is not about the girth of the burrito or all the extras but the exquisite execution of simplicity. Locals rave over the simplest of burritos here — bean and cheese — where the fresh tortillas and hot sauce make it go from simple to excellent.”
Huff said Chile Pepper is a family tradition, first started by her parents 50 years ago.
“You don’t compromise on the quality of food,” she said, adding that the key to success is using fresh ingredients everyday.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon