Many of us like to drive around and check out numerous Christmas displays in the Valley, but that’s not the easiest thing to do when you’re behind the wheel.
Now a Scottsdale company has it all taken care of for you. Just sit back in style and leave the driving to Maxim Limousine. They’ll take you to the holiday light hotspots.
“Celebration of Lights in the Chandler area is one of the most popular destinations,” said Kristin Shellum with Maxim. “It takes about an hour to tour that. Some others take only 20 minutes, so that gives you a good amount of time.”
There’s a ton of Limousine services in the Valley, but Shellum said Maxim is different.
“You’re not just booking a light tour. We’re going to decorate the vehicle and give you some hot cocoa and making sure this is a great event for you and your family, not just a limo ride.”
The tour, if taken between Monday and Thursday, for 10 people is about $400 for a three hour tour. The price goes up to $400 on weekend tours, which last about four hours.
Christina Jagnandan with Maxim said a lot of the business comes from out-of-town visitors who don’t want anything to do with driving in unfamiliar territory but they want the holiday experience.
“We have sedans, vans, SUVs, mini-coaches and we suggest locations for tourists. We ship out a newsletter to give them options.”
If Halloween is any indication, this should be a banner holiday for Maxim after hauling zombies to haunted houses across the Valley.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night