Many of us like to drive around and check out numerous Christmas displays in the Valley, but that’s not the easiest thing to do when you’re behind the wheel.
Now a Scottsdale company has it all taken care of for you. Just sit back in style and leave the driving to Maxim Limousine. They’ll take you to the holiday light hotspots.
“Celebration of Lights in the Chandler area is one of the most popular destinations,” said Kristin Shellum with Maxim. “It takes about an hour to tour that. Some others take only 20 minutes, so that gives you a good amount of time.”
There’s a ton of Limousine services in the Valley, but Shellum said Maxim is different.
“You’re not just booking a light tour. We’re going to decorate the vehicle and give you some hot cocoa and making sure this is a great event for you and your family, not just a limo ride.”
The tour, if taken between Monday and Thursday, for 10 people is about $400 for a three hour tour. The price goes up to $400 on weekend tours, which last about four hours.
Christina Jagnandan with Maxim said a lot of the business comes from out-of-town visitors who don’t want anything to do with driving in unfamiliar territory but they want the holiday experience.
“We have sedans, vans, SUVs, mini-coaches and we suggest locations for tourists. We ship out a newsletter to give them options.”
If Halloween is any indication, this should be a banner holiday for Maxim after hauling zombies to haunted houses across the Valley.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development