Many of us like to drive around and check out numerous Christmas displays in the Valley, but that’s not the easiest thing to do when you’re behind the wheel.
Now a Scottsdale company has it all taken care of for you. Just sit back in style and leave the driving to Maxim Limousine. They’ll take you to the holiday light hotspots.
“Celebration of Lights in the Chandler area is one of the most popular destinations,” said Kristin Shellum with Maxim. “It takes about an hour to tour that. Some others take only 20 minutes, so that gives you a good amount of time.”
There’s a ton of Limousine services in the Valley, but Shellum said Maxim is different.
“You’re not just booking a light tour. We’re going to decorate the vehicle and give you some hot cocoa and making sure this is a great event for you and your family, not just a limo ride.”
The tour, if taken between Monday and Thursday, for 10 people is about $400 for a three hour tour. The price goes up to $400 on weekend tours, which last about four hours.
Christina Jagnandan with Maxim said a lot of the business comes from out-of-town visitors who don’t want anything to do with driving in unfamiliar territory but they want the holiday experience.
“We have sedans, vans, SUVs, mini-coaches and we suggest locations for tourists. We ship out a newsletter to give them options.”
If Halloween is any indication, this should be a banner holiday for Maxim after hauling zombies to haunted houses across the Valley.
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match