Many of us like to drive around and check out numerous Christmas displays in the Valley, but that’s not the easiest thing to do when you’re behind the wheel.
Now a Scottsdale company has it all taken care of for you. Just sit back in style and leave the driving to Maxim Limousine. They’ll take you to the holiday light hotspots.
“Celebration of Lights in the Chandler area is one of the most popular destinations,” said Kristin Shellum with Maxim. “It takes about an hour to tour that. Some others take only 20 minutes, so that gives you a good amount of time.”
There’s a ton of Limousine services in the Valley, but Shellum said Maxim is different.
“You’re not just booking a light tour. We’re going to decorate the vehicle and give you some hot cocoa and making sure this is a great event for you and your family, not just a limo ride.”
The tour, if taken between Monday and Thursday, for 10 people is about $400 for a three hour tour. The price goes up to $400 on weekend tours, which last about four hours.
Christina Jagnandan with Maxim said a lot of the business comes from out-of-town visitors who don’t want anything to do with driving in unfamiliar territory but they want the holiday experience.
“We have sedans, vans, SUVs, mini-coaches and we suggest locations for tourists. We ship out a newsletter to give them options.”
If Halloween is any indication, this should be a banner holiday for Maxim after hauling zombies to haunted houses across the Valley.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.