Many of us like to drive around and check out numerous Christmas displays in the Valley, but that’s not the easiest thing to do when you’re behind the wheel.
Now a Scottsdale company has it all taken care of for you. Just sit back in style and leave the driving to Maxim Limousine. They’ll take you to the holiday light hotspots.
“Celebration of Lights in the Chandler area is one of the most popular destinations,” said Kristin Shellum with Maxim. “It takes about an hour to tour that. Some others take only 20 minutes, so that gives you a good amount of time.”
There’s a ton of Limousine services in the Valley, but Shellum said Maxim is different.
“You’re not just booking a light tour. We’re going to decorate the vehicle and give you some hot cocoa and making sure this is a great event for you and your family, not just a limo ride.”
The tour, if taken between Monday and Thursday, for 10 people is about $400 for a three hour tour. The price goes up to $400 on weekend tours, which last about four hours.
Christina Jagnandan with Maxim said a lot of the business comes from out-of-town visitors who don’t want anything to do with driving in unfamiliar territory but they want the holiday experience.
“We have sedans, vans, SUVs, mini-coaches and we suggest locations for tourists. We ship out a newsletter to give them options.”
If Halloween is any indication, this should be a banner holiday for Maxim after hauling zombies to haunted houses across the Valley.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food