Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Alice Cooper’s annual Solid Rock Foundation takes place Saturday night at Comerica Theatre. Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp is scheduled to appear. Tickets start at $38.
The guy who “writes the songs” is at Comerica Theatre Sunday night. Tickets start at $53.
The multi-talented Chris Isaak performs Friday night at Celebrity Theatre. He’ll sing all of his greatest hits, including the popular “Wicked Games.” Tickets range from $55 to $85.
The heavy metal rockers take the stage Saturday night at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe. Tickets start at $65.
The Phoenix Convention Center is hosting the fifth-annual electronic-dance music festival La La Land. Shows take place Friday and Saturday on three different stages. Tickets start at $40. All ages welcome.
Country star Leann Rimes performs at the Mesa Arts Center Sunday night. Tickets to see the Grammy winner start at $45.
The second-annual Arizona Balloon Classic happens Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Gilbert Civic Center. Twenty-five tethered hot-air balloons glow in the dark to different songs and music. Tickets are $10.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates