Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Alice Cooper’s annual Solid Rock Foundation takes place Saturday night at Comerica Theatre. Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp is scheduled to appear. Tickets start at $38.
The guy who “writes the songs” is at Comerica Theatre Sunday night. Tickets start at $53.
The multi-talented Chris Isaak performs Friday night at Celebrity Theatre. He’ll sing all of his greatest hits, including the popular “Wicked Games.” Tickets range from $55 to $85.
The heavy metal rockers take the stage Saturday night at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe. Tickets start at $65.
The Phoenix Convention Center is hosting the fifth-annual electronic-dance music festival La La Land. Shows take place Friday and Saturday on three different stages. Tickets start at $40. All ages welcome.
Country star Leann Rimes performs at the Mesa Arts Center Sunday night. Tickets to see the Grammy winner start at $45.
The second-annual Arizona Balloon Classic happens Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Gilbert Civic Center. Twenty-five tethered hot-air balloons glow in the dark to different songs and music. Tickets are $10.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy