Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Alice Cooper’s annual Solid Rock Foundation takes place Saturday night at Comerica Theatre. Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp is scheduled to appear. Tickets start at $38.
The guy who “writes the songs” is at Comerica Theatre Sunday night. Tickets start at $53.
The multi-talented Chris Isaak performs Friday night at Celebrity Theatre. He’ll sing all of his greatest hits, including the popular “Wicked Games.” Tickets range from $55 to $85.
The heavy metal rockers take the stage Saturday night at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe. Tickets start at $65.
The Phoenix Convention Center is hosting the fifth-annual electronic-dance music festival La La Land. Shows take place Friday and Saturday on three different stages. Tickets start at $40. All ages welcome.
Country star Leann Rimes performs at the Mesa Arts Center Sunday night. Tickets to see the Grammy winner start at $45.
The second-annual Arizona Balloon Classic happens Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Gilbert Civic Center. Twenty-five tethered hot-air balloons glow in the dark to different songs and music. Tickets are $10.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments