Imagine owning a piece of the historic Biltmore Hotel.
Veteran Valley electrician David Specht, of Cirtcele Electric said he can help make it happen. A few years ago, his company was selected to do upgrades to the ballroom, at which time he was able to salvage 15 custom wall sconces.
After holding on to the fixtures for some time, he’s decided to make them available to the public. Each comes with a relatively hefty price tag of $500.
“They’re unique, they’re definitely unique,” said Specht. “A lot of people come out just to golf and they can take one of these and hang it in their bar and say, ‘This hung in the Biltmore and when I was a kid,'” he added.
The fixtures are large. Made of multicolored glass, they stand about 36 inches tall and are about 15 inches wide.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick