Bonneville Phoenix Network
 KTAR News
 Arizona Sports
92.3 FM KTAR

School maintenance worker suffers electrical shock

GLENDALE, Ariz. — A maintenance employee at a Glendale high school was
taken to a hospital after he suffered an electrical shock while working on equipment.

Glendale Fire Department spokesman Michael Young said the field’s sprinklers
kicked on Wednesday morning while the Deer Valley High School employee was working on the baseball field.

The sprinklers sprayed water on the worker and electrical equipment.

The worker complained of arm pain and chest and shoulder discomfort and was
brought to a hospital to be examined.


comments powered by Disqus