PHOENIX — Pink Jeep Tours has been synonymous with Sedona for more than 50 years
and now has expanded into the Valley with Pink Adventure Tours to shuttle people to and from Sedona and the Grand Canyon from Scottsdale starting Jan. 1.
Pink Adventure Tours is taking reservations and guests will travel in luxury pink Mercedes Sprinters for the day-trips to the north.
Grant Ferguson with Pink Jeep Tours said the company hopes to expand to include Jeep tours in the Valley in the next year or so.
A tour to Sedona in one of the pink sprinters costs $120. Spend another $59 and the tour includes a pink Jeep trip in Sedona. The Canyon trip is $165 and includes the $25 park entrance fee.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food