Authorities are searching for a 19-year-old Arizona State University student who went missing Friday night, the Tempe Police Department said.
Jack Culolias was last seen leaving Cadillac Ranch in Tempe Marketplace around 11 p.m. on Nov. 30.
“Apparently Jack’s mother found what she believes to be a shoe of Jack’s down here by [Tempe Town Lake] and right now we are currently trying to find out more information on that,” said Tempe Police Sgt. Mike Pooley.
Culolias was with other students from an ASU fraternity before he disappeared.
Culolias is described as standing six feet tall with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with “You’ll shoot your eye out” printed on the front with a long-sleeved white shirt with gray or black horizontal stripes and blue jeans.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon