For the next two weeks at World of Beer, it’s bottoms up for toys.
The Mill Avenue bar is holding a toy drive for the Sunshine Acres Children’s Home in Mesa.
“You just bring in a new toy and we’ll buy you a local draft beer,” said JP Watts, the bar’s general manager. “We have about 20 to choose from on draft.”
The new unwrapped toys should be bought for kids between 5- and 18-years-old.
“We try to do something around the holidays to make sure some less fortunate kids get Christmas,” Watts said.
On Dec. 10, World of Beer will be partnering with Four Peaks Brewery to tap a new keg of Pumpkin Porter.
“We’re not even going to sell it. The only way you can get it is if you bring a toy in,” Watts said.
The toy drive runs until Dec. 16.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns