For the next two weeks at World of Beer, it’s bottoms up for toys.
The Mill Avenue bar is holding a toy drive for the Sunshine Acres Children’s Home in Mesa.
“You just bring in a new toy and we’ll buy you a local draft beer,” said JP Watts, the bar’s general manager. “We have about 20 to choose from on draft.”
The new unwrapped toys should be bought for kids between 5- and 18-years-old.
“We try to do something around the holidays to make sure some less fortunate kids get Christmas,” Watts said.
On Dec. 10, World of Beer will be partnering with Four Peaks Brewery to tap a new keg of Pumpkin Porter.
“We’re not even going to sell it. The only way you can get it is if you bring a toy in,” Watts said.
The toy drive runs until Dec. 16.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets