PHOENIX – Fans from Kansas, Michigan, Oregon and Texas will be pouring into the Valley for the Fiesta Bowl at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale and the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, and you could make up to $3,000 just by moving out of your home for a few days.
Mike Doyle with Arizona Sports Rentals said they will list your home free of charge and they take care of the rest for you including contracts, marketing and security deposits.
“The two biggest drivers for price for bowl games: A big home and how close that home is to the stadium,” Doyle said. “Really easy service for people living close to the stadiums.”
Doyle said they have measures in place to keep your home from getting trashed by your temporary guests. An air tight contract with the renters and a $1,000 hold on their credit card.
“That’s the security deposit so if you come home and something is broken we can easily charge that security deposit and make sure we get things fixed right away,” Doyle said.
And it’s not just the bowl games that can be a cash cow for homeowners. The Phoenix Open and Spring Training are coming up, too.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas