PHOENIX – Fans from Kansas, Michigan, Oregon and Texas will be pouring into the Valley for the Fiesta Bowl at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale and the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, and you could make up to $3,000 just by moving out of your home for a few days.
Mike Doyle with Arizona Sports Rentals said they will list your home free of charge and they take care of the rest for you including contracts, marketing and security deposits.
“The two biggest drivers for price for bowl games: A big home and how close that home is to the stadium,” Doyle said. “Really easy service for people living close to the stadiums.”
Doyle said they have measures in place to keep your home from getting trashed by your temporary guests. An air tight contract with the renters and a $1,000 hold on their credit card.
“That’s the security deposit so if you come home and something is broken we can easily charge that security deposit and make sure we get things fixed right away,” Doyle said.
And it’s not just the bowl games that can be a cash cow for homeowners. The Phoenix Open and Spring Training are coming up, too.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development