Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The legendary Donny and Marie Osmond perform popular holiday songs with their first-ever appearance at ASU Gammage. Shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $30 to $100.
Funny man and impressionist Joe Piscopo is at Talking Stick Resort Saturday night. Tickets start at $35.
Valley resident and former Poison frontman Bret Michaels is giving back to the community again. Michaels holds his first Life Rocks Foundation Super Concert Saturday night at Comerica Theatre. Proceeds benefit children with diabetes and cancer, wounded veterans, hospice and pet charities. Tickets range from $36 to $56.
Team USA faces Ireland Saturday night at University of Phoenix Stadium. Tickets start at $26.
Popular comedian Tom Papa performs at Stand Up Live! Friday night. Tickets are $20.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion returns to the Valley for the first time in 10 years. The show comes to US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets range from $44 to $149.
The up-and-coming comedian brings his hilarious act to the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $10 or $12.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates