Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The legendary Donny and Marie Osmond perform popular holiday songs with their first-ever appearance at ASU Gammage. Shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $30 to $100.
Funny man and impressionist Joe Piscopo is at Talking Stick Resort Saturday night. Tickets start at $35.
Valley resident and former Poison frontman Bret Michaels is giving back to the community again. Michaels holds his first Life Rocks Foundation Super Concert Saturday night at Comerica Theatre. Proceeds benefit children with diabetes and cancer, wounded veterans, hospice and pet charities. Tickets range from $36 to $56.
Team USA faces Ireland Saturday night at University of Phoenix Stadium. Tickets start at $26.
Popular comedian Tom Papa performs at Stand Up Live! Friday night. Tickets are $20.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion returns to the Valley for the first time in 10 years. The show comes to US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets range from $44 to $149.
The up-and-coming comedian brings his hilarious act to the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $10 or $12.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments