Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The legendary Donny and Marie Osmond perform popular holiday songs with their first-ever appearance at ASU Gammage. Shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $30 to $100.
Funny man and impressionist Joe Piscopo is at Talking Stick Resort Saturday night. Tickets start at $35.
Valley resident and former Poison frontman Bret Michaels is giving back to the community again. Michaels holds his first Life Rocks Foundation Super Concert Saturday night at Comerica Theatre. Proceeds benefit children with diabetes and cancer, wounded veterans, hospice and pet charities. Tickets range from $36 to $56.
Team USA faces Ireland Saturday night at University of Phoenix Stadium. Tickets start at $26.
Popular comedian Tom Papa performs at Stand Up Live! Friday night. Tickets are $20.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion returns to the Valley for the first time in 10 years. The show comes to US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets range from $44 to $149.
The up-and-coming comedian brings his hilarious act to the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $10 or $12.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon