Drivers in the West Valley will want to plan additional driving time this weekend, as construction projects will cause delays.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in both directions between 71st and 84th avenues from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement resurfacing.
75th Avenue will be closed at Grand Avenue from 7 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Saturday to 8 a.m. Sunday for paving work.
Peoria Avenue and 83rd Avenue will be closed at Grand Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Saturday to 8 a.m. Sunday for paving work.
Southbound Interstate on-ramp at Rose Garden Lane will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 12 p.m. Saturday for roadway maintenance.
Northern Avenue will be closed between the Loop 303 and Cotton Lane from 6 a.m. Saturday to 6 p.m. Sunday for freeway expansion work.
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past