Police are searching for a woman who allegedly robbed a Peoria bank on Nov. 21.
According to police, the suspect entered the Wells Fargo Bank near 75th Ave. and Cactus around 2 p.m. She approached an employee and demanded money. The suspect claimed to have an explosive device.
The employee complied and the suspect left the bank on foot heading in a northerly direction with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as being a black female in her mid-20s, standing about 5-foot-6 and weighing 150 lbs. She has long black hair. At the time of the alleged robbery, she was wearing tight black pants and a black shirt with “South Pole” written on it in green letters.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call the Peoria Police Department at (623) 773-7045 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes