It’s the season where some office workers have a little too much fun at holiday parties, something one Valley party planner said happens a bit too often.
Some typically tame co-workers can turn into hell on wheels and lose their inhibitions with too many drinks, usually fueling some crazy behavior.
“They get a little wild,” said Susan Cope, a party planner for Fabulous Food in Phoenix. “People getting a little too drunk usually happens or a lot too drunk.”
Cope has seen some crazy incidents at work-related holiday parties.
“Things get out of control,” she said. “We’ve definitely seen some walk-in situations of things we shouldn’t have seen.”
In one case, Cope said somebody brought a pack of dogs to the party. They escaped and her staff chased them down.
If you’re going to drink at the company party, Cope said to stick to your limit. Too much booze has wrecked many office relationships and cost jobs.
Cope said those planning to drink should average one drink per hour.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths