PHOENIX — Winter visitors to Arizona should have little trouble finding a place to live, a local home rental service said.
Winter visitors have a double-dose of good news this year: rent prices have stayed relatively stable for a couple of years and there are plenty of places available.
Donovan Reese with Renters Warehouse in Phoenix said home prices continue to climb but rental costs have remained the same with a few exceptions.
“Prices are coming up a little bit in Chandler, Gilbert and Scottsdale,” he said. “Outlying areas are seeing a drop in rental rates.” He added there are plenty of furnished condos for long-term rental.
Valley economist Jim Rounds said there is no shortage of rental homes available, both single-family and multifamily.
Reese said many of the investors who snatched up foreclosed homes are ready to put them back on the market; not to sell, but to rent.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them