PHOENIX — Shipping holiday packages can be hassle free with some planning.
We all know by now that it usually costs less to ship early, but UPS spokeswoman Peggy Gardner said cost depends on the package and when it’s supposed to arrive.
“The price for shipping is really based on a variety of factors: how big is the package, how much does it weigh and how far does it have to travel?”
Imagine shipping holiday packages without waiting in line. Gardner said it’s easy to do all the heavy lifting online.
“You can also print out your own label, put it on the box and then not even wait in line at all if you’ve already paid online,” she said.
“Just drop them off at any UPS store in your neighborhood or give them to a driver if you see one in your neighborhood.”
Gardner also said shippers can send Christmas packages by ground for the next few weeks, but starting Dec. 21 send them by air to make sure they arrive in time.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon