Police have identified a suspect in the Sunday shooting death of a 50-year-old San Tan Valley woman.
Police are searching for Corey Deandre Allen, 28, in connection with the shooting of Linda Perelli-Brown, who was killed inside her home.
Perelli-Brown was shot inside her home in the 700 block of West Via de Palmas.
According to police, an acquaintance of Perelli-Brown’s 25-year-old daughter called and told her that he was in the home and threatening her mother with a gun. Perelli-Brown’s daughter then called police and rushed home.
Deputies arrived shortly after and located Perelli-Brown, who was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She died Monday of her injuries.
Allen is described as being a black male, standing 5-foot-5 and weighing 105 lbs. He has black, braided hair and black eyes. It is possible that Allen is driving a 1999 four-door Oldsmobile with Arizona plate AWK5059.
Anyone who sees Allen is asked to call 911, as he is considered armed and dangerous.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments