Police have identified a suspect in the Sunday shooting death of a 50-year-old San Tan Valley woman.
Police are searching for Corey Deandre Allen, 28, in connection with the shooting of Linda Perelli-Brown, who was killed inside her home.
Perelli-Brown was shot inside her home in the 700 block of West Via de Palmas.
According to police, an acquaintance of Perelli-Brown’s 25-year-old daughter called and told her that he was in the home and threatening her mother with a gun. Perelli-Brown’s daughter then called police and rushed home.
Deputies arrived shortly after and located Perelli-Brown, who was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She died Monday of her injuries.
Allen is described as being a black male, standing 5-foot-5 and weighing 105 lbs. He has black, braided hair and black eyes. It is possible that Allen is driving a 1999 four-door Oldsmobile with Arizona plate AWK5059.
Anyone who sees Allen is asked to call 911, as he is considered armed and dangerous.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains