Police have identified a suspect in the Sunday shooting death of a 50-year-old San Tan Valley woman.
Police are searching for Corey Deandre Allen, 28, in connection with the shooting of Linda Perelli-Brown, who was killed inside her home.
Perelli-Brown was shot inside her home in the 700 block of West Via de Palmas.
According to police, an acquaintance of Perelli-Brown’s 25-year-old daughter called and told her that he was in the home and threatening her mother with a gun. Perelli-Brown’s daughter then called police and rushed home.
Deputies arrived shortly after and located Perelli-Brown, who was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She died Monday of her injuries.
Allen is described as being a black male, standing 5-foot-5 and weighing 105 lbs. He has black, braided hair and black eyes. It is possible that Allen is driving a 1999 four-door Oldsmobile with Arizona plate AWK5059.
Anyone who sees Allen is asked to call 911, as he is considered armed and dangerous.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them