Police have identified a suspect in the Sunday shooting death of a 50-year-old San Tan Valley woman.
Police are searching for Corey Deandre Allen, 28, in connection with the shooting of Linda Perelli-Brown, who was killed inside her home.
Perelli-Brown was shot inside her home in the 700 block of West Via de Palmas.
According to police, an acquaintance of Perelli-Brown’s 25-year-old daughter called and told her that he was in the home and threatening her mother with a gun. Perelli-Brown’s daughter then called police and rushed home.
Deputies arrived shortly after and located Perelli-Brown, who was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. She died Monday of her injuries.
Allen is described as being a black male, standing 5-foot-5 and weighing 105 lbs. He has black, braided hair and black eyes. It is possible that Allen is driving a 1999 four-door Oldsmobile with Arizona plate AWK5059.
Anyone who sees Allen is asked to call 911, as he is considered armed and dangerous.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona