PHOENIX — The day-long search for three-year-old Stephon San Miguel ended late Thursday night.
According to ABC15 , San Miguel’s father passed out inside a Motel 6 near Instate 17 near Indian School Road on Thanksgiving Day. When he woke up at 1:30 p.m., San Miguel’s father’s wallet, vehicle and three-year-old child were missing.
He called police at 1:45 p.m, but as day turned to night local officials had trouble locating the young boy.
However, thanks to a woman who called in after seeing a local news report on the missing child, officer James Holmes of the Phoenix Police Department said the child was eventually found unharmed at a house between 25th Avenue and Jefferson.
Despite the company of both his three-year-old and five-year-old children, San Miguel’s father was reportedly with multiple women in the motel room Wednesday night.
Two women have been detained regarding the incident. San Miguel’s father is also being questioned.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon