PHOENIX — The day-long search for three-year-old Stephon San Miguel ended late Thursday night.
According to ABC15 , San Miguel’s father passed out inside a Motel 6 near Instate 17 near Indian School Road on Thanksgiving Day. When he woke up at 1:30 p.m., San Miguel’s father’s wallet, vehicle and three-year-old child were missing.
He called police at 1:45 p.m, but as day turned to night local officials had trouble locating the young boy.
However, thanks to a woman who called in after seeing a local news report on the missing child, officer James Holmes of the Phoenix Police Department said the child was eventually found unharmed at a house between 25th Avenue and Jefferson.
Despite the company of both his three-year-old and five-year-old children, San Miguel’s father was reportedly with multiple women in the motel room Wednesday night.
Two women have been detained regarding the incident. San Miguel’s father is also being questioned.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever