PHOENIX — Authorities say a man has been arrested in Phoenix in connection with a kidnapping and assault of a woman at an Ahwatukee apartment.
Phoenix police said Thursday that 28-year-old David Love is being held on suspicion of kidnapping, burglary and aggravated assault.
They say sexual assault charges are pending the outcome of a laboratory analysis.
Police officers responded to reports of a break-in at the apartment complex on Nov. 16.
They reported finding a 28-year-old woman on her bed unconscious with her hands bound with a string behind her back and a string tied around her neck.
The officers freed the victim and she was transported for medical treatment.
Police say Love was arrested after he was identified as being in the apartment at the time of the assault.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever