PHOENIX — Authorities say a man has been arrested in Phoenix in connection with a kidnapping and assault of a woman at an Ahwatukee apartment.
Phoenix police said Thursday that 28-year-old David Love is being held on suspicion of kidnapping, burglary and aggravated assault.
They say sexual assault charges are pending the outcome of a laboratory analysis.
Police officers responded to reports of a break-in at the apartment complex on Nov. 16.
They reported finding a 28-year-old woman on her bed unconscious with her hands bound with a string behind her back and a string tied around her neck.
The officers freed the victim and she was transported for medical treatment.
Police say Love was arrested after he was identified as being in the apartment at the time of the assault.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments