Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It’s a unique comination of the banjo and a piano when Bela Fleck takes the stage with the Marcus Roberts Trio. They’re at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts Friday night. Tickets start at $40.
The 70’s actress and Jenny Craig spokesperson is holding a book signing Friday night at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe. The former wife of rock star Eddie Van Halen will sign her new Italian-American cookbook for $30, which includes the book and admittance for two.
Downtown Glendale turns into a mini- winter wonderland this weekend. One and a half million Christmas lights will be lit Friday night and will stay that way for six weeks. Each weekend features a different theme with arts, crafts, live music and appearances by Santa Claus. Admission is free.
Popular Mexican comedian Pablo Francisco is at StandUp Live all weekend long. Tickets are $28.
This weekend marks the grand opening of Ice Rink and the Tree Lighting Ceremony at CityScape. Tickets cost $12, which includes skate rental. The rink will be open from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. The tree lighting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Saturday night.
Legendary Canadian rock band Rush is at US Airways Center Sunday night. Tickets range from $46 to $92.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America