Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It’s a unique comination of the banjo and a piano when Bela Fleck takes the stage with the Marcus Roberts Trio. They’re at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts Friday night. Tickets start at $40.
The 70’s actress and Jenny Craig spokesperson is holding a book signing Friday night at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe. The former wife of rock star Eddie Van Halen will sign her new Italian-American cookbook for $30, which includes the book and admittance for two.
Downtown Glendale turns into a mini- winter wonderland this weekend. One and a half million Christmas lights will be lit Friday night and will stay that way for six weeks. Each weekend features a different theme with arts, crafts, live music and appearances by Santa Claus. Admission is free.
Popular Mexican comedian Pablo Francisco is at StandUp Live all weekend long. Tickets are $28.
This weekend marks the grand opening of Ice Rink and the Tree Lighting Ceremony at CityScape. Tickets cost $12, which includes skate rental. The rink will be open from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. The tree lighting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Saturday night.
Legendary Canadian rock band Rush is at US Airways Center Sunday night. Tickets range from $46 to $92.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon