SAN TAN VALLEY — You could win an American Express gift card to help you shop in the Southeast Valley.
The San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce is one of five Chambers in the country selected by American Express to received $5,000 in AmEx gift cards to be distributed in the community to take advantage of goods and services in their area.
San Tan Valley is giving 200 of the cards away as part of “Small Business Saturday.”
“We’ve been doing a sweepstakes since last Friday,” said San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce President Tisha Castillo. “As far as entering into the drawing, it will be ending tomorrow.”
The winners of the gift cards will be notified, and will be told to head to San Tan Village on Saturday.
“200 people that will be winning the gift cards will be coming to meet us there to pick up their gift cards, as well as maps and locations where they can go shopping to support our local members and local businesses,” Castillo said.
To register for a chance to win a gift card, go to www.SanTanValley.com.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain