SAN TAN VALLEY — You could win an American Express gift card to help you shop in the Southeast Valley.
The San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce is one of five Chambers in the country selected by American Express to received $5,000 in AmEx gift cards to be distributed in the community to take advantage of goods and services in their area.
San Tan Valley is giving 200 of the cards away as part of “Small Business Saturday.”
“We’ve been doing a sweepstakes since last Friday,” said San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce President Tisha Castillo. “As far as entering into the drawing, it will be ending tomorrow.”
The winners of the gift cards will be notified, and will be told to head to San Tan Village on Saturday.
“200 people that will be winning the gift cards will be coming to meet us there to pick up their gift cards, as well as maps and locations where they can go shopping to support our local members and local businesses,” Castillo said.
To register for a chance to win a gift card, go to www.SanTanValley.com.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon