PHOENIX — Thanksgiving is typically one of the busiest nights of the year for Valley bars and restaurants. In fact many say it is the biggest bar night of the year.
Impressive when stacked against New Year’s Eve and St. Patrick’s Day.
Jaret Johnson at Milagro Grill near 40th Street and Indian School Road is ready for the rush.
“Full staff. Ready to go and entertain everybody who comes in,” Johnson said.
With a big day ahead in the kitchen, few people want to cook Wednesday night or to deal with dishes when a mountain will be piled up soon enough.
“It’s a great evening to let us do the work. Come on out enjoy the beautiful evening on the patio,” Johnson said.
Should be a giant tip night for servers across the Valley, too.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them