PHOENIX — Thanksgiving is typically one of the busiest nights of the year for Valley bars and restaurants. In fact many say it is the biggest bar night of the year.
Impressive when stacked against New Year’s Eve and St. Patrick’s Day.
Jaret Johnson at Milagro Grill near 40th Street and Indian School Road is ready for the rush.
“Full staff. Ready to go and entertain everybody who comes in,” Johnson said.
With a big day ahead in the kitchen, few people want to cook Wednesday night or to deal with dishes when a mountain will be piled up soon enough.
“It’s a great evening to let us do the work. Come on out enjoy the beautiful evening on the patio,” Johnson said.
Should be a giant tip night for servers across the Valley, too.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development