PHOENIX — Thanksgiving is typically one of the busiest nights of the year for Valley bars and restaurants. In fact many say it is the biggest bar night of the year.
Impressive when stacked against New Year’s Eve and St. Patrick’s Day.
Jaret Johnson at Milagro Grill near 40th Street and Indian School Road is ready for the rush.
“Full staff. Ready to go and entertain everybody who comes in,” Johnson said.
With a big day ahead in the kitchen, few people want to cook Wednesday night or to deal with dishes when a mountain will be piled up soon enough.
“It’s a great evening to let us do the work. Come on out enjoy the beautiful evening on the patio,” Johnson said.
Should be a giant tip night for servers across the Valley, too.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas