PHOENIX — Thanksgiving is typically one of the busiest nights of the year for Valley bars and restaurants. In fact many say it is the biggest bar night of the year.
Impressive when stacked against New Year’s Eve and St. Patrick’s Day.
Jaret Johnson at Milagro Grill near 40th Street and Indian School Road is ready for the rush.
“Full staff. Ready to go and entertain everybody who comes in,” Johnson said.
With a big day ahead in the kitchen, few people want to cook Wednesday night or to deal with dishes when a mountain will be piled up soon enough.
“It’s a great evening to let us do the work. Come on out enjoy the beautiful evening on the patio,” Johnson said.
Should be a giant tip night for servers across the Valley, too.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain