PHOENIX — Over a thousand people are expected to attend a job fair Monday at the Phoenix Airport Marriot.
Phoenix-based jobsite Localwork.com will host the Greater Phoenix Diversity Job Fair, which runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“We’re using this event as a diversity job fair to celebrate companies who are expressing or showing an effort to hire a diverse workforce,” said Ryan Naylor, president and CEO of LocalWork.
There will be at least 500 positions available at the job fair. Arizona employers are looking to fill positions in areas that include health care, technology and education.
“We have professional resume writers there that will be doing free analysis for any job-seeker who’s looking to get a little extra help on their resume.”
Register online for the free event.
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise