PHOENIX — Over a thousand people are expected to attend a job fair Monday at the Phoenix Airport Marriot.
Phoenix-based jobsite Localwork.com will host the Greater Phoenix Diversity Job Fair, which runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“We’re using this event as a diversity job fair to celebrate companies who are expressing or showing an effort to hire a diverse workforce,” said Ryan Naylor, president and CEO of LocalWork.
There will be at least 500 positions available at the job fair. Arizona employers are looking to fill positions in areas that include health care, technology and education.
“We have professional resume writers there that will be doing free analysis for any job-seeker who’s looking to get a little extra help on their resume.”
Register online for the free event.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon