Several freeway restrictions and closures could complicate things for Valley drivers this weekend.
Loop 303 is closed between Olive and Northern avenues from 9 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Monday for power line work.
Interstate 10 will be down to one lane in both directions between Sarval Avenue and Citrus Road from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for interchange construction.
State Route 51 will be down to two lanes in both directions from 11 p.m. Friday to 12 p.m. Sunday for sign foundation work. The southbound on-ramp at Union Hills Drive and the westbound Loop 101 HOV on-ramp to SR 51 will also be closed. The westbound Loop 101 ramp to southbound SR 51 will be down to one lane.
Northbound Interstate 17 off-ramps at Union Hills and Yorkshire drives will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for electrical system work.
Southbound I-17 off-ramp at Thunderbird Road will be closed from 5 a.m. Saturday to 3 p.m. Sunday for electrical system work.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night