Several freeway restrictions and closures could complicate things for Valley drivers this weekend.
Loop 303 is closed between Olive and Northern avenues from 9 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Monday for power line work.
Interstate 10 will be down to one lane in both directions between Sarval Avenue and Citrus Road from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for interchange construction.
State Route 51 will be down to two lanes in both directions from 11 p.m. Friday to 12 p.m. Sunday for sign foundation work. The southbound on-ramp at Union Hills Drive and the westbound Loop 101 HOV on-ramp to SR 51 will also be closed. The westbound Loop 101 ramp to southbound SR 51 will be down to one lane.
Northbound Interstate 17 off-ramps at Union Hills and Yorkshire drives will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for electrical system work.
Southbound I-17 off-ramp at Thunderbird Road will be closed from 5 a.m. Saturday to 3 p.m. Sunday for electrical system work.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain