Several freeway restrictions and closures could complicate things for Valley drivers this weekend.
Loop 303 is closed between Olive and Northern avenues from 9 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Monday for power line work.
Interstate 10 will be down to one lane in both directions between Sarval Avenue and Citrus Road from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for interchange construction.
State Route 51 will be down to two lanes in both directions from 11 p.m. Friday to 12 p.m. Sunday for sign foundation work. The southbound on-ramp at Union Hills Drive and the westbound Loop 101 HOV on-ramp to SR 51 will also be closed. The westbound Loop 101 ramp to southbound SR 51 will be down to one lane.
Northbound Interstate 17 off-ramps at Union Hills and Yorkshire drives will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for electrical system work.
Southbound I-17 off-ramp at Thunderbird Road will be closed from 5 a.m. Saturday to 3 p.m. Sunday for electrical system work.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona