Several freeway restrictions and closures could complicate things for Valley drivers this weekend.
Loop 303 is closed between Olive and Northern avenues from 9 p.m. Thursday to 4 a.m. Monday for power line work.
Interstate 10 will be down to one lane in both directions between Sarval Avenue and Citrus Road from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for interchange construction.
State Route 51 will be down to two lanes in both directions from 11 p.m. Friday to 12 p.m. Sunday for sign foundation work. The southbound on-ramp at Union Hills Drive and the westbound Loop 101 HOV on-ramp to SR 51 will also be closed. The westbound Loop 101 ramp to southbound SR 51 will be down to one lane.
Northbound Interstate 17 off-ramps at Union Hills and Yorkshire drives will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for electrical system work.
Southbound I-17 off-ramp at Thunderbird Road will be closed from 5 a.m. Saturday to 3 p.m. Sunday for electrical system work.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon