Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Elmo and his super heroes try to rescue Super Grover at Comerica Theatre. Shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $12 to $30.
The Broadway play comes to the Herberger Theatre Center in Phoenix this weekend. Find out what kind of husband the legendary Packers football coach was, and how he treated some of his best players. Tickets start at $27.
Comedian Craig Shoemaker is at StandUp Live Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $22 to $25.
The nine-time Grammy winner is at Comerica Theatre Sunday night at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $170.
Popular rock band Styx performs Sunday night at Talking Stick Resort. Tickets range from $30 to $115.
The host of “Dinner: Impossible” and “Restaurant: Impossible” is at the Mesa Arts Center Friday night. He’ll give an interactive cooking demonstration and will autograph his cookbooks. Tickets start at $45.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain