Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Elmo and his super heroes try to rescue Super Grover at Comerica Theatre. Shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $12 to $30.
The Broadway play comes to the Herberger Theatre Center in Phoenix this weekend. Find out what kind of husband the legendary Packers football coach was, and how he treated some of his best players. Tickets start at $27.
Comedian Craig Shoemaker is at StandUp Live Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets range from $22 to $25.
The nine-time Grammy winner is at Comerica Theatre Sunday night at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $170.
Popular rock band Styx performs Sunday night at Talking Stick Resort. Tickets range from $30 to $115.
The host of “Dinner: Impossible” and “Restaurant: Impossible” is at the Mesa Arts Center Friday night. He’ll give an interactive cooking demonstration and will autograph his cookbooks. Tickets start at $45.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains