A Scottsdale hotel clerk is in jail after he called in a bogus bomb threat Tuesday night.
Wade Radzinski called in the bomb threat so he could allegedly steal money at the Holiday Inn Express near Scottsdale Road and Gold Dust.
Police said that Radzinski claimed a person called him demanding him to put money in a bag and leave it outside the hotel, or a bomb would be detonated.
Scottsdale Officer David Pubins said Radzinski allowed police to search his vehicle.
“They found hiding inside of the vehicle the amount of cash that the clerk stated that was actually stolen from the hotel,” said Pubins.
Radzinski faces theft and false reporting charges.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development