Three men were arrested Monday on marijuana-related charges after they allegedly attempted to flee deputies, the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said in a release.
Deputies received a call that two men were loading what appeared to be marijuana into a red Buick near Casa Grande. When deputies arrived in the area, they were told the suspect vehicle had left the area, but it was soon located nearby and deputies initiated a traffic stop.
The driver stopped the vehicle, but when deputies exited their cruiser, the driver accelerated quickly and stopped the vehicle about 200 yards away. Three men jumped out and all were apprehended within a short time.
Deputies located 10 bundles of marijuana in the vehicle with an estimated value of $202,725.
All three men admitted to being in the country illegally. One man, Obeth R. Aldaco-Pinuelos, told deputies he was a juvenile. However, it was later determined that Aldaco-Pinuelos was an adult who had been deported five times in the past two years.
All three men were booked on marijuana-related charges.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development