Bonneville Phoenix Network
 KTAR News
 Arizona Sports
92.3 FM KTAR

Arizona firefighters shocked while battling flames

GLENDALE, Ariz. — Five firefighters who were shocked by live wires while
battling a mobile home blaze in Glendale are recovering.

Officials say none of the firefighters suffered serious injuries during
Monday’s incident.

Phoenix television station KNXV reports the firefighters
were shocked when a power line struck a fence near the home and charged it.

Investigators believe the fire started outside and quickly spread. They are
still trying to determine the cause of the fire.

The couple who lived in the mobile home were able to get out. The husband was
transported to a local hospital. The wife was not injured.


Information from: KNXV-TV,


comments powered by Disqus