A Mesa woman brought an end to an argument with her husband over his not voting by running him down in a Jeep.
Holly Solomon, 28, was charged by Gilbert Police with aggravated assault Saturday. Her husband, Daniel Solomon, 36, is in critical condition at Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center.
The argument began in a parking lot at North Gilbert Road and Vaughn Avenue. Witnesses reported hearing yelling before Holly Solomon got into a Jeep and began chasing her husband around the lot, all the while yelling at him.
Daniel Solomon claimed his wife believes their family will now face hardship due to the re-election of President Barack Obama.
Daniel Solomon tried to run to Gilbert Road, but she caught up to him, hit him and pinned him underneath the vehicle and against a curb.
Police said Holly Solomon did not appear impaired.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them