A Mesa woman brought an end to an argument with her husband over his not voting by running him down in a Jeep.
Holly Solomon, 28, was charged by Gilbert Police with aggravated assault Saturday. Her husband, Daniel Solomon, 36, is in critical condition at Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center.
The argument began in a parking lot at North Gilbert Road and Vaughn Avenue. Witnesses reported hearing yelling before Holly Solomon got into a Jeep and began chasing her husband around the lot, all the while yelling at him.
Daniel Solomon claimed his wife believes their family will now face hardship due to the re-election of President Barack Obama.
Daniel Solomon tried to run to Gilbert Road, but she caught up to him, hit him and pinned him underneath the vehicle and against a curb.
Police said Holly Solomon did not appear impaired.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development