PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a two-hour bus tour of the most haunted places in downtown Phoenix. Passengers meet Friday night in front of the Hotel San Carlos. Tickets are $25.
Comedian Lavell Crawford is at Stand Up Live! on Friday night. Tickets are $25.
Los Angeles comic Iliza Schlesinger is the headliner at Stand Up Scottsdale Friday night. She’s the first female and youngest comedian to win NBC’s “Last Comic Standing.” Tickets are $15.
The fourth-annual Arizona Aircraft Expo takes place Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Scottsdale Airport. See the latest aircraft from all of the major manufacturers.
Rocker Eddie Money performs Saturday night at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Tickets are $81.
Legendary country star Garth Brooks has lined up a special performance Friday night at Dominick’s Steakhouse in Scottsdale. Proceeds benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Seating is limited to 200 people.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode