PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a two-hour bus tour of the most haunted places in downtown Phoenix. Passengers meet Friday night in front of the Hotel San Carlos. Tickets are $25.
Comedian Lavell Crawford is at Stand Up Live! on Friday night. Tickets are $25.
Los Angeles comic Iliza Schlesinger is the headliner at Stand Up Scottsdale Friday night. She’s the first female and youngest comedian to win NBC’s “Last Comic Standing.” Tickets are $15.
The fourth-annual Arizona Aircraft Expo takes place Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Scottsdale Airport. See the latest aircraft from all of the major manufacturers.
Rocker Eddie Money performs Saturday night at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Tickets are $81.
Legendary country star Garth Brooks has lined up a special performance Friday night at Dominick’s Steakhouse in Scottsdale. Proceeds benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Seating is limited to 200 people.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon