Valley drivers can expect a relatively pain-free driving weekend, but there are a few closures.
Westbound Loop 202 will be narrowed to one lane between Guadalupe and Hawes roads from 4 a.m. to noon on Sunday for pavement striping. The westbound on- and off-ramps at Elliot Road and westbound off-ramp at Hawes Road will also be closed at this time.
Ellsworth Road will be down to one lane in each direction between Ray and Pecos roads from 8 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Sunday for State Route 24-related work.
Northbound Interstate 17 off-ramp at Union Hills Drive will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Saturday for electrical work.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas