Valley drivers can expect a relatively pain-free driving weekend, but there are a few closures.
Westbound Loop 202 will be narrowed to one lane between Guadalupe and Hawes roads from 4 a.m. to noon on Sunday for pavement striping. The westbound on- and off-ramps at Elliot Road and westbound off-ramp at Hawes Road will also be closed at this time.
Ellsworth Road will be down to one lane in each direction between Ray and Pecos roads from 8 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Sunday for State Route 24-related work.
Northbound Interstate 17 off-ramp at Union Hills Drive will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Saturday for electrical work.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy