The Arizona Department of Transportation announced numerous winter-related road closures on Thursday.
SR 473 to Hawley Lake will close on Nov. 15.
SR 366, leading to Mt. Graham, will close on Nov. 15. Lower elevations may be closed periodically for snow removal.
State Route 67, connecting Jacob Lake to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, will close on Nov. 30.
SR 261 between Big Lake and SR 260 junction will close on Dec. 17.
SR 273 between Sunrise Park and Big Lake will close on Dec. 17. A four-mile portion of the road will remain open to serve the ski area.
All of the roads could be closed sooner, depending on conditions and all will reopen in the spring.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona