The Arizona Department of Transportation announced numerous winter-related road closures on Thursday.
SR 473 to Hawley Lake will close on Nov. 15.
SR 366, leading to Mt. Graham, will close on Nov. 15. Lower elevations may be closed periodically for snow removal.
State Route 67, connecting Jacob Lake to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, will close on Nov. 30.
SR 261 between Big Lake and SR 260 junction will close on Dec. 17.
SR 273 between Sunrise Park and Big Lake will close on Dec. 17. A four-mile portion of the road will remain open to serve the ski area.
All of the roads could be closed sooner, depending on conditions and all will reopen in the spring.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier