The Tempe Police Department are searching for a suspect who attempted sexual assault at an apartment complex of a 19-year-old ASU student early Wednesday morning.
The suspect entered the victim’s apartment and tried to force himself on her. She was able to fight him off and fled from the apartment.
The suspect is described as a hispanic male in his late 40’s to early 50’s with a 5’5″, chubby build. He was wearing a red t-shirt with long shorts that covered his knees. He was a stranger not known to the female.
The apartment complex is located in the 900 block of South Terrace in Tempe. Investigators are questioning residents for any information. Police are working with ASU PD to notify fellow students, as well as the community of this incident.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311 or Silent Witness at 480-948-6377.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon