Police are searching for man who assaulted a family in Seligman, Ariz. before stealing their truck and three dogs.
According to the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office, 39-year-old Eric Stephen Tuttle was staying with a family, but the family then decided to ask him to leave.
Tuttle allegedly assaulted the family’s adult daughter inside a locked vehicle. The parents who are in their 70s tried to help her, but Tuttle refused to open the door.
Tuttle then exited the vehicle and assaulted the father and daughter with a shovel. He then restrained the three family members before stealing their truck and three dogs.
Tuttle is described as a white male, being 5 foot 8 inches tall with brown hair and eyes, weighing 155 pounds.
Police said Tuttle has violence tendencies and may be armed. There was a possible sighting of Tuttle in Missouri.
He is also wanted in Pennsylvania by the parole department.
The stolen vehicle is described as a white Dodge Ram pickup with the license 432VXX and has a black front bumper.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon